By Fred Aun | March 22, 2007
When it comes to grabbing the attention of Web surfers, advertising distributed via online video handily outpaces static image ads, according to a new DoubleClick report.
• Video is significantly more powerful than most other display formats.
• Users click the “Play” button at considerably higher rates than they click image ads.
• People are about twice as likely to play a video, than they are to click through standard JPG or GIF image ads.
• Click-through rates for the videos ranged from 40 percent to 74 percent, while the click-through rates for plain GIF or JPG ads range from 10 percent to 20 percent.
For the compete article and findings, please go to:
VideoSearchIt.com™, the first local Internet-based business browser, complete with sight, sound and motion, is coming to South Florida!
VideoSearchIt.com allows local businesses and services the ability to connect with ready-to-buy viewers through an interactive, multimedia business directory site. Through informative video presentations, companies can finally connect with information seeking viewers through video, the most powerful advertising medium available.
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
By Fred Aun | March 22, 2007
Monday, April 30, 2007
1 x 30-second spot on WPTV, NBC:
(9AM-10AM – Palm Beach county only)
$600 per spot
1 x 30-second spot on Comcast Cable, CNN:
(9AM-6PM – Boynton Beach, Boca Raton and Delray Beach only)
$125 per spot
1 x 2-minute docustyle video presentation on VideoSearchIt.com:
(24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for ready-to-buy viewers, with 100% accountability and no geographical restrictions!)
$0.32 a viewing
(Pricing as of 2/01/07)
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Did you know?
1. Viewers are 82% more likely to purchase a product or service after watching a web video clip. (Ready-to-buy Yellowpage viewers are only 42% likely to buy).
2. Search engines/browsers are the #1 way consumers find information they want on the web.
3. Video is the most powerful advertising medium, which evokes emotion and action in it's viewers.
4. Web video is the ONLY way to ensure 100% viewing accountability, 24/7, so you can be sure your message is being heard.
And now their is a soultion that combines all of these elements into one, video-filled advertising powerhouse!
Now, business owners can use video to:
* Demonstrate their product and services
* Show client testimonials
* Showcase their facility
* Introduce staff and personnel
* Offer a "Message from the President"
... and so much more, allowing the viewer to truly connect with a business, its services and its personnel like never before!
Saturday, April 21, 2007
VIDEO SEARCH IT is coming to South Florida businesses!
What: VideoSearchIt.com™, the first local Internet-based business browser, complete with sight, sound and motion, is coming to South Florida!
Who: Karen Diamond, local Emmy© award winning television producer, puts her 10+ years experience in television sales and marketing to work through broadcast quality video presentations combined with the power of the Internet. [Photo]
How: VideoSearchIt.com’s award winning production team and turn-key production packages, make set-up seamless, with no client maintenance required, and is backed by a comprehensive marketing plan, including television advertising, at no additional cost to the client.
Why: Business owners continue to want and demand the most affordable, effective and efficient forms of advertising, and VideoSearchIt.com’s trademarked model provides that, with turn-key production packages, our pay-per-click video views priced at pennies on the dollar, and our guaranteed video view tracking system.
Where: VideoSearchIt.com is a local-based company serving Palm Beach, Broward and Miami Dade counties, marketing to specifically to the potential customers that matter most to you!
When: VideoSearchIt.com will officially launch in August, 2007. Currently in our pre-launch phase, we are now accepting pre-launch contracts at special package prices starting as low as $800, to local businesses and professionals that have a desire to grow and believe in the power of video and the Internet.
Log on to VideoSearchIt.com to schedule a free consultation with one of our representatives today!
Labels: About VideoSearchIt.com
Monday, April 9, 2007
Because it's a whole new way to search!